Sharing Our Faith, Shaping Our Future
A campaign for the Archdiocese of Portland & the North Santiam Vicariate
The 5-year campaign seeks to raise nearly $6 million to fund the following projects:
- Archdiocese of Portland: $750,000 in support of the special All-Parish archdiocese campaign to fund Seminary Education, Priest Retirement, and Catholic Education/Faith Formation.
- Regis High School Foundation: $3.5 million for Endowment to support Regis high School and St. Mary Catholic School. The Foundation makes contributions to the schools amounting to 4% of its assets each year. These funds support both schools with general support, tuition assistance and named scholarships.
- PK-12 Catholic School System: $1.5 million to fund opportunities created with the transformation of Regis HS and St. Mary Catholic School into a seamless, accessible, and high quality PK-12 Catholic School System.St. Boniface and St. Mary-Shaw parishes: $102,000 to seed future capital improvement projects. Once local project goals are met, these parishes will earmark surpluses to the Regis Foundation projects.
* Increased tuition assistance
* Capacity building assistance to further develop and enhance a fund-raising and marketing program to
advance the new operating system
* The STEM Initiative (Science Technology, engineering, and Math) to boost curriculum needs to enhance
college and workplace opportunities for our graduates
* An integrated Performing and Fine Arts program
* Other teaching and learning improvements including professional development and possible technology
infrastructure upgrades Immaculate Conception, St. Boniface, St. Mary Shaw, Our Lady of Lourdes, and St.
Catherine of Siena all have identified the Regis Foundation projects as their own.